TACC (acronyms of Taller d’Art, Cultura i Creació, which means Workshop of Art, Culture and Creation) is a non-profit organization created in February 2010 which offers a multidisciplinary approach to the spread of Art and Culture (theatre, dance, photography, design, etc).
TACC presents a wide sample of the work of young artists from all over Europe, boosting and producing their projects, providing them with pieces of training and socializing their art through new technologies.
Furthermore, having Art as a central element of its projects, TACC has worked in projects related to social inclusion, multiculturalism, gender equality and the promotion of peace. TACC understands Art as a fundamental part of society, which is capable of trespassing borders, it is for this reason that it seeks to spread the values embodied in the interest of Culture.
Moreover, we develop educational projects, where art and culture are social transformation tools which allow open access to knowledge exchange. Our methodology is based on the youth and international sphere, in which young people and artists are the main actors of every action we pose.
- To boost artistic and cultural projects that contribute to a social change.
- To define programs and educative projects where young people are the main actors.
- The internationalization of every action is the central axes between the partners’ job and our social objectives.
- We understand internationalization as the main horizon in the promotion of creation of networks that work as partners and where teamwork and the sum of efforts are multiplier aspects of every action.
- We defend a pedagogic, multiplier, inclusive and accessible cultural and artistic model.
- We believe that through the art and culture we can design strategies to give opportunities to young people.
- We defend and claim culture as the backbone of the society, indispensable to live freely and democratically.
Our activities and services:
- Youth centres: development of socio-educational actions in the field of intervention with various groups of young people, with games, activities and workshops, by using different non-formal education methods and artistic disciplines (arts&crafts, recycling, dance, circus…). The management and dynamization of different equipment, spaces and programmes have served us to organize innovative projects where citizenship is the main actor.
- Information centres: giving information to young people about different topics (gender, family, relationships, education, accommodation, working, etc.).
- Open space: creating relationships with young people that wanted to drop out of school or who have family/school problems, in order to guide them and giving them advice.
- International mobility advisories: giving personal advisories to young people who want to go abroad for working, studying, volunteering, travelling, etc., promoting the Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps programs, as well as organizing different workshops regarding mobility opportunities.
- Community Art: development of socio-educational actions in the field of intervention with various groups of young people, at different youth centres, information centres, high-schools where TACC is present. We promote participation as a way to freedom and learning, with a multiplier effect.
- Trainings and workshops: catalogue of trainings and workshops about conflicts resolution, international mobility opportunities, citizenship and interculturality, addressed to professionals of the municipalities with whom TACC works, high schools and youth. Our formative sessions are developed through a non-formal educational app as a main methodological tool.
- Local events and actions: organization of local events, with an artistic point of view, such as a photographic exhibition, big mosaic/puzzle of Human Rights, Saharawi traditional board games, a wall of values (equality, freedom…), installation about the refugee situation, photo calls… to stand against racism, xenophobia, homophobia and any discrimination and to foster an active citizenship.
- International projects (youth exchanges & ESC volunteering projects): It allows young people to live a lot of mobility and learning experiences through non-formal education, equal opportunities and it facilitates the personal growth, whether by participating in a youth exchange of a volunteering project of the ESC. In all projects, we work as main topic the social inclusion through the art by using different artistic disciplines as a tool.
- Cooperation projects: twinning project between Sabadell and Western Sahara people, in which we carry out a series of concrete actions, articulated according to the five axes of work: 1) Health cooperation; 2) Youth; 3) Gender perspective; 4) Training; 5) Local impact.
- Support to young artists: Design and support of every idea received with the objective to transform it in a reality. We have a lot of professional profiles that we allow us to offer a great result of quality.
- Production: We design with creativity every idea we receive, with the objective to transform it in a reality. We have a lot of different profiles that allow us to offer a great result of quality.